How do I apply to change an Approved Advisory Panel member?

November 16, 2023 By admin

To apply for a change, send an email to the community housing futures inbox, stating your request. Please include:

  • A detailed explanation for the proposed change.
  • Attach the proposal or quote from the suggested panel member.

Note: Providing comprehensive information upfront will facilitate the review process and increase the likelihood of a prompt and effective response.